What We Do

We understand the frustration and fear that can come with dealing with the IRS and State government and will utilize the fullest extent of the law to aggressively defend our clients interest and rights.

Through our years of experience and knowledge, gained from previous positions within the Internal Revenue Service, we can remove the obstacles to resolve your specific IRS or State issues.

· To utilize our God given gifts to help those in need..

· To provide the highest quality tax representation and consulting for both individuals and businesses..

· To build strong caring relationships with our clients and remove the fear and myths of the IRS and State government by utilizing our experience as former IRS Officers.

· To provide timely education and assistance to other tax professionals..

· To provide taxpayers with the opportunity to get a fresh start with their taxes..

· To provide our employees with opportunity, growth and a professional family environment.

Our highly trained staff of Enrolled Agents and tax Advocates can help you with tax questions and issues with the IRS. We work with individuals and businesses. We help you navigate through all the legalities of the IRS and difficult situations and do our best to answer your questions in terms that you can understand.

Contact us at (989) 790-6565 for more information on your tax questions.

The representation was excellent, clear, and timely advice was given by my Advocate..

What is an Enrolled Agent?

An Enrolled Agent is a person who has earned the privilege of practicing, that is representing taxpayers, before the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled Agents are required to pass a specialized exam given by the U.S. Treasury that covers, in-depth & complex taxation issues, practice and procedure rules.

Enrolled Agents, like Attorneys and Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, the type of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can practice before.

What is the difference between a CPA and Enrolled Agent?

A CPA designation is a state certification that one must take an exam and pass which covers a relatively broad area of accounting issues and is recognition of a highly qualified individual. A CPA is licensed to practice only in the state they hold the license in. There are more than 248,000 CPA's in the United States.

An Enrolled Agent is a federal certification that one must also take an exam and pass just like the CPA and focuses more specifically on taxation and practice issues. The difference is EA’s have a more specialized focus on matters of taxation and practice. EA’s are allowed to practice in all fifty states and is the only federal license issued.

There are less than 28,000 EAs in the United States, so when someone has an EA designation you can be assured this person is highly qualified.