Our firm offers a full range of strategic tax planning and compliance and representation services. We will work with you year-round in order to minimize your total tax burden.
- CAA Certified Acceptance Agents W-7 ITINS
- IRS & State Notice Resolution
- IRS SFR IRC 6020(b) defense
- State Offers in Compromise
- IRS Offers in Compromise
- FBAR Compliance and Penalty Abatements
- Wage Levy Removal
- IRS Trust Fund Recovery IRC 6672 defense
- Bank Levy Removal
- Compliance Tax Return Preparation
- IRS Transcripts for Loans & Financial Aid
- Extensions of time to pay
- Collection Enforcement Representation
- IRS Examination & Audit Representation
- IRS Appeals Representation
- IRS Exempt Organization Representation
- Installment Agreement Arrangements
- Currently Not Collectible (CNC) Program
- IRS Tax Transcripts/ Wage / Return information
- Tax Law Research for Practitioners
- Accredited CPE Instruction and Presentations
- Strategic Tax Planning for Businesses and Individuals
- Penalty Abatements and Reasonable Cause Defenses
- Special EFTPS Penalty Reduction Program
- Non-Filer (SFR) Return Program Representation
- 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges Specialists
- Offer and Compromise (OIC) DATL IRC 7122
- IRS Financial Statement Completion & Review
- Employment Tax Specialists 941/940/943/945 forms
- State Treasury Audits Individual & Sales and Use Tax
- State Unemployment Compliance Audits
- State Tax Legal Hearings Division Representation
- Tax Tribunal Filings and Hearings
- Innocent Spouse Review and Filing IRC 6015 (f) defenses
- Injured Spouse Review and Filing
- Lien Subordinations, Removals and Negotiations
- Litigation support, Bankruptcy monitoring and filing of previous years taxes
- Notary Services
Incoming Calls Per Month
Outgoing Calls Per Month
Tax Documents and Records
Needing copies of IRS tax documents and or return information for financial aid? Needing this information to close on a loan quickly? Don’t have time to wait the three to four days? Come on in we can instantly print up these documents for you.
Our firm continuously monitors federal, state, and local tax law changes to allow its clients to minimize current and future tax liabilities. If necessary, we can implement tailor-made due-date tax compliance monitoring systems to prevent costly interest and penalty assessments attributable to late filing.
Our firm offers compliance preparation of all federal, state, and local tax returns. We can assist you with many years of non-filing and get the IRS and State to accept your original returns with updated figures. If you are a tax professional that already prepares returns for your clients, our firm will work to handle the compliance work and will defer the return preparation work to you.
IRS and State/Local Representation
Our firm specializes in representation matters and knows the tax laws. We can provide complete representation services before the IRS as well as state and local taxing authorities. We are also experienced in negotiating Offers in Compromise, Installment agreements, and extensions to pay with the IRS & State of Michigan.
Sales & Use Tax Services
Our firm offers full sales tax and use audit representation including legal hearings representation.
Estate, Gift and Trust Tax Return Preparation
Our firm provides expert preparation of federal and state estate, gift, and trust tax returns.
We can provide a full range of assistance for you and your legal counsel such as lien subordinations and IRS and state financial and collection statement review.